search this blog

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blogger Buster

Now and then usually when I least expect it I encounter someone really awesome on the internet. In this case, it's Amanda of Blogger Buster.

I built the egomedia blog myself and I have Blogger Buster to thank. All the incredibly useful tips and articles helped me to realize my vision of what our blog should be. Not only is Blogger Buster helpful and flawlessly maintained, but it's simple enough for an amateur like me to figure out. When I was stumped recently on how to properly enable comments, Amanda endured my cluelessness and helped me out, relieving what was a high and ever-increasing level of frustration and blog angst.

So if you're building a blog, need help with your current blog, or just want to learn about more cool stuff you can do with your blog, check out Blogger Buster. The tutorials are phenomenal and Amanda rocks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.